Saturday 2 December 2017

Deck the Halls with Boughs of... Daisies?






Welcome to the December Blog Hop, and welcome to... my brand new blog!  This one is easier to find, and a bit more user friendly (which is a good thing in the case of this particular user!), and if you have any feedback I'd love to hear from you.

What better way to kick off something new than with my favourite season?  I ran a class last week using the Daisy Punch, and I was keen to see what else I could do with it.  Even though it's not a festive item, I was playing around and found that the daisies can quite easily be repurposed into...




Puddings!  It doesn't get much more festive than that!  I got a bit carried away and made more...




...and a few more.  And you know what?  They look fab as fairy lights too!




So there you have it - turns out the Daisy Punch is possibly the most festive item in the catalogue after all 😊

Do carry on hopping, and I wish you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2018!


https://inkspiration78.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/christmas-decorations.html

18 comments:

  1. Helloooooo.... Loving the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah these are inspired & I predict could be a very popular Pinterest pin! You had me at Christmas puddings but then to see them as fairy lights . . . . . .very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon - I think they're cute. I don't do Pinterest, but feel free to share 😊

      Delete
  3. WOW you are amazing - I love these and I so need these on my Christmas table!! PS Bog looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a feeling I'll be making more of these before the big day!

      Delete
  4. Oh brilliant! What a fabulous idea.... love love love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats just amazing! I love this idea and might just cave and get this punch after all! Thanks for sharing :-)
    P.S. love the new blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've barely put the punch down this week - using it lots of different ways!

      Delete
  6. Yay I can comment !! Brilliant project, I would love to CASE if you don't mind ? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Hello! Yes of course, case away - I'd be honoured 😊

      Delete
  7. Brilliant idea, how clever- and I have the punch :-) I think those puddings might be appearing everywhere :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should start a pudding challenge - 10,000 by Christmas!

      Delete
  8. Wow this is so amazing! Fairy lights too, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uma - I had fun with these! I may have a few too many sets of fairy lights now, mind...

      Delete
  9. I love, love, love your Christmas puddings and even more so with the fairy lights! Very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely Nic! Always good to get approval from my "mum"!

      Delete