Saturday 27 January 2018

Badgering Report: Interim

I've been a bit busy!

I'll be quite happy to never see a piece of flatpack furniture again, but things are really coming on with The Sett!  Although it was delivered just before Christmas, I was let down by the first builder, so the build was delayed (aw, sad Badger 😔).  But the second builder has been marvellous, and the whole thing was slabbed and built in just four days!


Then we had a mad-dash to paint the outside, because the builders finished at lunchtime on what was due to be the last dry day for a bit!  But I'm happy with the resuts.

We've got a bit of a way to go, still, and I'm hanging on to interior shots until I can show you the whole thing, but I'm definitely on track to start my new year of classes on 10th Feb as planned.  Happy Badger 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment