Saturday 13 October 2018

Badger vs Bear

Oh, this bear and I... We've had issues in the past, but he behaved reasonably well for this card, so I won't go into that just now.

I have been so taken with Hancrafted Creations' mini albums that I decided to try to come up with a smaller, quicker version that could be made in a class but still look really special.  This is what I came up with.  Each fold-out stage is shown in the pictures below, and I love the little extra details that the doilies add - they go really well with Mr Bear, I think!  The Share What You Love DSP also gives a vintage, slightly distressed look, which I think combines with the other elements to make a lovely shabby chic card for someone special.  And all those blank spaces?  Just right for little photos, messages, memories or mementos - just as long as they're reasonably flat, of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment