Saturday 16 February 2019

Another DSP Post







It's another DSP-centric post!  And what a DSP, though - can we all just take a moment to glory in its utter gorgeousness?  For these papers Stampin'Up! commissioned an expert in traditional embroidery to make up panels, which were then photographed in high definition, so they are amazingly detailed and look really 3D - the first thing I had to do when I got my hands on a piece of this at OnStage in November was touch it to make sure it wasn't actually embroidered!

I've used these to make a couple of special cards, including the gift wallet below which contained the Badger-in-law's 70th birthday present - a trip to a yarn show. I couldn't have had a more appropriate DSP, really, and as an added bonus it coordinated beautifully with the publicity materials for the show 😁





No comments:

Post a Comment