Thursday 5 September 2019

Tisn't Quite the Season...

I always do a Christmas All Day class in August. People look at me as if I'm crazy when I say that, but honestly, I do! And what's more, I think it's a really good time to do one. People are getting tired of entertaining the kids over the long holidays, the weather is either really hot or chucking it down, and we need a bit of a pick-me-up. And what better way to do that than with some brand new goodies from the brand new Autumn/Winter Catalogue pre-order?

I gave my ladies the choice of two Christmas stamp sets from the Annual Catalogue - Winter Woods, and Dashing Deer - but used new DSP (Feels Like Frost and Brightly Gleaming), embellishments and dies. Everyone made everything below! I love the sampler - I've never done one in class before - but I think my favourite thing is the little Curvy Keepsake box in the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (far left, in front of the purple card with the fir trees). I think I'll be making a few of these in the run up to Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment