Monday 2 December 2019

Getting Organised

I've been making drawers. I've been playing with the thick backing card that comes with the DSP packs a lot recently, mostly making albums and other small gifts, so I thought I'd have a go at drawers. We've recently had a new TV, and needed some small storage bits to go underneath it, because the gap is slightly smaller than the gap under the old TV.


Typical Badger, though: I didn't like them there, so moved them over to the dresser, where they have become a much better storage solution than the ancient desktop organiser we had there already.


And I've made some more, individual boxes to go under the TV. The only downside is that I've used all my Crumb Cake card... ah well, that's easily remedied, as I need to put in my pre-order for the Spring/Summer catalogue anyway - what an excuse, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment