Thursday 2 January 2020

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I've had some fun with gift packaging over Christmas! These first little box-things are my answer to packaging small jar candles, and they are my own design, although I'm sure I'm not the first to have done similar! I think packaging really helps people feel special, and I like to think people get to enjoy pretty packaging for a while before the big day, so the present ends up being twice the gift 😀


 And this was the DVD box I made for Mama Badger's birthday present, from the Mosaic Mood DSP, which I think is really lovely and has probably been overshadowed somewhat by the papers in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue. I won't be forgetting about it though!




And as with all boxes, these are all sturdy enough to be recycled for other gifts, so hopefully they really will keep on giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment