Friday 16 February 2018

New Home!


It's finally here, and I'm in love!  What do you think of my new space?  I feel so lucky, and it's amazing to finally have my own workshop.  It's something I've been waiting for for a very long time.


I've already had two classes in here, both of which went well, and it was lovely to hear everyone's positive comments about The Sett.  I think a few people may have added a cabin to their wish list for Santa in readiness for next year!


Having moved everything in here, we now have a spare room in the house again, so Mr Badger is happy too.  Turns out there was actually a floor in there.  Who knew?!



The Sett even doubles for my other job, so I can put on my therapy hat in a nice quiet, peaceful setting.  I qualified almost ten years ago now, and I've been holding out for my own "office" since then - I guess good things really do come to those who wait.

I'm busily planning my next classes, and would love to see you there!  Next up is Scrapbooking on 6th March (still time to book) and Birthday Club on 27th Feb (bookings closed), 10th March and 27th March - places still available for the March dates - booking by the end of Feb please!  There's also my Faux Marquetry class on 10th March and I also need bookings for that by the end of Feb.

And now I'm off to play in my room!


No comments:

Post a Comment