Saturday 3 March 2018

Spring into... well, we can dream!



Hello, and welcome to the first Jem's Blog Hop of, ahem, Spring.  The Badger Cub is sceptical, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives soon!


Our brief this month is to provide some spring inspiration.  My first make was a challenge to myself:  I got the Picnic With You set at On Stage, and it was not something I would have picked out for myself, so it has been sat on the shelf waiting for me to take the plunge.  I think it looks really nice paired with the Colour Theory papers (my favourite), and I'm pleased that I managed to get most of the elements of the set in.  Even if it's not a terribly original idea I think it looks bright and spring-like!


Next up was a play with the Brushos.  I could have kicked myself for not making this into a Mother's Day card!  Brushos might well be a way forward for me with regard to my crippling fear of blank white space...😱


And finally I had a "purely stamping" play with the Hold on to Hope set, and another one with the leaves and flowers from Picnic With You. 


So even though it's snowing outside I'm feeling kind of spring-like!

I'm last in the hop today, but if you've joined halfway through please click through to Sarah-Jane's blog and pick up some more springiness!


https://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/2018/03/springeaster-blog-hop-with-jems.html

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Sarah. The picnic card looks very creative - not sure what you mean by unoriginal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy Sarah... such fabulous makes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your brusho card. I love the stuff, hope they bring more colours in the new catalogue. k x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring makes (in the snow!) especially love the brusho one, I am so going to have to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of fab inspiration and I love the Brusho one too x

    ReplyDelete