Wednesday 14 March 2018

Mum's the Word

Mother's Day always motivates me to start spring crafting in earnest.  Mama Badger has always loved daffodils, and if there's a flower that says "spring" more than a good old daff I don't know what it is.  We have some miniature ones at the front of our house - they arrive every year without fail, although we've never planted any!  I thought the snow might have finished them off this year, but they're hardy little things and are still soldiering on.

Here are my two projects from this year.  One straight card using the Sale-a-bration Springtime Foils DSP and basket stamp - not my usual style, but a chance to play with the Blends, and I love how well it worked with the Brusho background.



I also made the world's biggest gift tag!  It's a mash-up of an eclipse card and a shaker card, again using the Springtime foils.  I love this DSP!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day if that's your thing, or just a happy, relaxing weekend if not xx


No comments:

Post a Comment