Friday 27 April 2018

Learning Something New


 Mr Badger bought me a course book on Illustration a couple of years ago, and I'm loving the doodly downtime it's led to!  I love the structuring of the image, but it's also led to me having MUCH more confidence in my colouring, and in using more than one type of colouring medium - the picture above is done with the watercolour pencils, drawing out the colour as a palette first and adding little bits with water - probably my preferred way of using the watercolour pencils.

I'm also LOVING using the new Blends - the colours are much stronger, and I do think they are easier to blend than my previous favourite promarkers (sorry promarkers!) - probably because of the pairing of shades which makes such things super easy.  I can't wait to get my hands on all the lovely new colours when the new catalogue goes live!




No comments:

Post a Comment