Friday 20 July 2018

Autumn? Already? Well, Maybe Not Quite...

Yes, it's Colour My Season again - I love this set so much!!  This time it's paired with some handmade paper that I've had knocking around for a while.  I love the way the Watercolour Pencils can blend even contrasting colours together - I think these leaves look nicely and realistically autumnal.

Wishing away the summer, you say?  Well, I could stand it to be just a little cooler I will admit, but I'm not expecting colours like this on my river any time soon!

The watercolour background was also done with the Watercolour Pencils, and was achieved by scribbling on a scrap piece of card, spritzing with a good amount of water, and then pressing the handmade paper onto the wet mess!  I love how it turned out, because I was able to use exactly the same colours I used for the leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment