Sunday 4 November 2018

Birthday Expedition

A birthday card!  Not a colour challenge, but a bit of a challenge for me nonetheless because I actually cut into my Animal Expedition DSP - shock horror! 

I think it was worth it, though.  I love these papers, and they are my current go-to for children's cards - not to mention that I'm threatening to frame full sheets and display them in my house!  I think the designs are both artistically gorgeous and fun, and really do appeal to all ages.  It's no coincidence that this is my best-selling paper from the Annual Catalogue. 

It's worth mentioning the Leaf Ribbon too - it was right at the top of my wishlist when we got our sneak preview of the catalogue, but this is the first time I've actually used it.  Maybe I was scared to cut into that, too 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment