Tuesday 20 November 2018

Oh, I do tend to get a little bit overexcited about Christmas!  The Stampin'Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue is my favourite of the year (and I incorrectly but unfailingly refer to it as the "Christmas Catalogue" from the moment I get my sticky mitts on it, which probably says everything you need to know about me and Christmas crafting!) and it is jam-packed full of gorgeously festive stamps, colours, embellishments, papers... you name it. 

But the really lovely thing is that most of the sets are incredibly versatile and can be used all year round.  Take Flourish Filigree, for example: this card could just as easily be a birthday card, or even a wedding or christening card.  I've used this so much since I got it, and it's definitely a keeper, especially as I "just had to" buy Label Me Pretty too, so I had both sets to coordinate with the Pretty Label Punch... 😂




No comments:

Post a Comment