Friday 28 June 2019

A Little R&R

One of the symptoms of meningitis is memory loss, and I'm particularly fuzzy on the couple of months before I fell ill, as well as some words (I had about three days where I couldn't remember the word "meningitis" so kept telling people I had myxomatosis 🐇 - d'oh!).

Not much has helped with the latter, except patience, but the former has been helped enormously by my scrapbook. Looking through what I'd already done, and then doing some more work on it has brought back some really happy memories. I still have a way to go, but for the moment I'm enjoying catching up in a paper-based way!

Above: simple stamped background using the flower from Floral Essence on 12x12 Whisper White in Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron

Below Left: Retired resist papers and letter dies.               Below Right: Mosaic Mood Speciality DSP 






No comments:

Post a Comment