Sunday 2 June 2019

Tweeting Up A Storm

I haven't had any birds in my stamp collection for a while. I don't think of myself as a "pretty" crafter - I'm more likely to choose bold, graphic designs - and yet I so often fall back on florals, etc, that choosing these little guys was a smart choice.  They are from the Free as a Bird set, and are a dream to colour in. These are all done using the Watercolour Pencils, which give a softer look than the Blends, and I think work better for this style of card.

A quick note about the yellow card for all you frugal crafters out there: I only used one doily! I cut the centre out, and used it as a second, smaller piece, while the outer piece sits behind the main image.

I even (and forgive the abundance of retired product) gave them a Christmas makeover! Yep, in May. And that's not even a record for me 😁🎅









No comments:

Post a Comment