Saturday 27 April 2019

Bee Thankful

Another couple from my "use all my stamp sets" challenge! It's hard to think of different things to do with a set that only consists of one stamp, but I've tried to change it up a bit here. This stamp is gorgeous - great for #simplestamping, and it looks fab on its own OR with extra embellishments.

The first one here is straightforward, while I have embossed the Sahara Sand card with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and cut the edges so it looks staggered to give it the effect of a little hanging sign.  In fact, I only loosely stuck this onto the card blank, so it could indeed be removed and hung up should the recipient choose to do so.

I love this little bee, and have used this for loads of teacher thank you cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment