Thursday 11 April 2019

Cake, Glorious Cake!

Shall we talk about cake?  I'm always up for talking about cake (which is probably healthier than eating it, come to think about it - it's a shame I almost certainly do too much of that too!), and how lovely are these?  There are three stamp sets here: Piece of Cake on the rainbow card, Amazing Life on the series of cards in the panoramic picture, and the large Happy Birthday is from One for All.

My rainbow ombre ink pad has been out again, as have my Blends, and all of these feature embossed backgrounds.  Embossing folders are something I go through phases of using - I tend to forget how fab they are!  They're a really quick way to add some texture, especially if you want to keep a card looking uncluttered.  They certainly went down well at the Stamp-a-Stack where we made the set of five cards below!  And best of all, cake is timeless and doesn't discriminate by gender, so these cards are pretty much suitable for anyone - win!





No comments:

Post a Comment