Wednesday 3 April 2019

How Sweet the DSP is!

It's official: I'm in love with these papers!  I do love a rainbow (you might have guessed this: I do drop very subtle hints about this, very occasionally!), and while the How Sweet It Is papers don't feature an actual, true rainbow, they are so cheerful, with an array of beautiful, bright colours that I defy anyone not to need a pack.  (Or two.  Or... well, let's leave it at that, shall we?)

We made these in one of my classes, and the discussion turned to how many uses these papers had.  Good for birthdays? Check. Good for kids? Check. Suitable for cards of men? Check.  Anyone with a sweet tooth who has a birthday, anniversary, achievement to celebrate or just needs celebrating for being wonderful would love to receive something adorned with these papers, I'm sure.  And as with all Stampin'Up! DSP, there is a subtler pattern on the back of each design, so if the bright and beautiful is a bit much for you all at once, you can tone it down with ease.

Oh dear, I think I might need a *cough* fourth *cough* pack...


No comments:

Post a Comment