Wednesday 29 May 2019

Daisy, Daisy...

Do you know, I have had the Daisy Punch for two years now, but never bought the stamp set that went with it? Well, I was pretty chuffed to get the ALL NEW coordinating set, Daisy Lane, in my bag at OnStage. And I was even more chuffed to find out that with the new catalogue there will be a Medium Daisy Punch as well, which also coordinates with Daisy Lane, so we will be able to make multi-layered flowers, as well as varying the sizes.  Woohoo!

My one concern is my eyesight, because every time I look at the card below it takes me a moment to realise that it doesn't actually say "Fiend"...!

Oh, and aren't the new fluffy little centres amazing? They look so realistic.

Right, off to talk to my bank manager about how I'm going to fund my next order... 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment