Saturday 12 May 2018

All Friends Together

So, you know that Stampin'Up! sells products, right?  But did you know that it's also one of the most amazingly supportive, encouraging and loving companies around?  They don't have a mission statement, as many companies do: instead they have a Statement of the Heart, which asks us:

"To love what we do and share what we love, 
as we help others enjoy creativity 
and worthwhile accomplishments.
In this we make a difference."

In Stampin'Up! we are all one big team, but of course we have smaller teams too.  Here are some little goodies I made for my team recently, to get us all used to the new colours - it took ages, but was oddly therapeutic!  And they were very well received, which made it all worthwhile.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful ladies around me in work that I love - if you'd like to join us, just drop me a line to find out more!


No comments:

Post a Comment