Wednesday 30 May 2018

Formal Elephant Bottoms

Can you have too much going on when making a card for a special occasion?

It's not a trick question: of course you can!  I suspect I may be slightly over the line of what is completely coherent with the wedding card below, but there are no apologies from me - I love it! (even if I do say so myself)


This was a wedding card for a friend of mine, for whom I made wedding invitations.  I incorporated the same blue (Soft Sky) that I used for the invitations, and contrasted it with the darker Dapper Denim.  The background is a piece of handmade (yes, by me!) felt, and the elephants were included because they were narrowly rejected for the actual invitations - but how cute are they?!

So, it's a bit busy, but hopefully it meant something to the recipient, and I enjoyed myself making it.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment