Monday 18 June 2018

Just A Card

I don't think I need to say much here, because the picture explains it really well, but I am one of those small businesses that has been there and done that.  I have attended craft fayres where I haven't covered the cost of the stall: I've even done a few where I haven't sold anything.  I've discussed this with fellow small business owners at these events and the consensus seems to be that many people come to look, and then buy a cheap (and, I suspect, often poorly made) alternative online later.

Of course not everyone does that, so I'm going to take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has bought a product, attended a class, hosted a party or just been there for friendship and support for me over the last three and a bit years.  I love you all, and I promise I don't take a single one of you for granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment