Friday 15 June 2018

Meant to Be


When my ladies requested making this fold in one of my Birthday Club classes I had a bit of a panic.  It's simple to do, but the measurements can be a bit fiddly, and there is the potential to stamp things in the wrong place, leading to frustration when there wouldn't really be time to start again...

But then I realised that this fold is PERFECT for the stamp set I had chosen for the class.  Vertical Greetings is a set I use all the time, have had for a couple of years, and yet is often overlooked.  It is the ONLY stamp set Stampin'Up! produce that has vertical greetings, which are so useful for pennants and cards which have vertical layers.  They are really useful as well when you don't want the greeting to take centre-stage on a card.

So thank you to my ladies - you came up with the perfect combination for me to use!






No comments:

Post a Comment