Friday 31 August 2018

Green-fingered Badger... and Hedgehog

Do you get that little rush when you use a product in a slightly different way?  I know I do, and I'm a little bit smitten with this messy fern.  I've been making quite a lot of cards with the Tropical Chic set, but haven't been terribly adventurous with it, sticking mostly to nice traditional floral arrangements like in the card on the left.

But with a bit of unfettered stamping, some twine, some faceted gems and a cut down Pretty Label Punch cutout, I'm quite pleased to have something a bit different.  This is exactly the kind of plant I would own: slightly out of control, best left to its own devices, and covered in fairy lights.  I think I'll call it the Badger Fern.


And something else I discovered when playing with the Tropical Thinlets was this little guy... I think he might be quite happy living in that fern...


No comments:

Post a Comment