Sunday 19 August 2018

Merry Christmas (well, nearly!)

I love Christmas!  I'm aware that it's 18 weeks away yet (but it's only eighteen weeks away! Eek!), but as a crafter who not only makes her own cards, but demonstrates and teaches others to do so too, I like to have designs around early on so people have plenty of time to order materials, play with their own designs, and make their cards in plenty of time to get them sent out.

With this in mind, it has become traditional for me to offer an all-day Christmas class with a nice fat kit in August, and this is what I was up to yesterday: a 20-card, One Sheet Wonder using the Twinkle Twinkle papers and Star of Light stamp set.  I love these colours all together, and that they are not "traditional" Christmas colours, so can be quite versatile too.

These classes prove popular, so I'm also offering a "Christmas Club" over the upcoming months: get in touch if you fancy getting ahead on your Christmas stash!


No comments:

Post a Comment