Tuesday 21 May 2019

Craft Room Envy in Miniature

Are you ready for this? Having made my garage bench fold card I was ready to have a go with my brand new papers, and I made... ta-dah! Tiny craft rooms! How cute are these?!


As with the garage card, I got a bit carried away. Not only did I fussy cut brushes, pens, palette knives, ink bottles and pads, but I made a framed piece of art for the walls, created tiny WIPs, made itty bitty spools of twine and gave each crafter a beautiful view from their windows. Along with the ample storage this set-up provides, what more could a crafty soul want, eh?

Except, maybe, to have it more than six inches high... *sigh*


All credit goes to Amanda Bates, once again, over at The Craft Spa (you can check out more of her genius here - https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com - she really is rather marvellous) for the bench fold design (which is here: https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com/2017/05/19-bench-fold-card-tutorial-series-one-kitchen-bbq-tool-bench.html)


No comments:

Post a Comment