Saturday 25 May 2019

Falling in Love with a Classic

I always love the feeling of going through my bag after OnStage and cackling possessively over my new goodies. There are usually a few in there that are perhaps not what I would have chosen myself, but I really enjoy the challenge of putting them to use.  This has never failed to give me a brand new favourite product.


Take these mosaic papers, for example.  The catalogue really doesn't do them justice, so it was very wise of Stampin'Up! to put them right into our hands. They are simply gorgeous, with shiny accent tiles in the mosaics, and aren't those colours just stunning together? I haven't even done any stamping on these cards, except for the greetings, because the papers do all the talking on their own.

I was so pleased with the first card that I thought I might make one or two more... turns out DSP can be a highly addictive substance 😂





No comments:

Post a Comment