Thursday 27 September 2018

Stampy the Elephant Packed His Trunk...

Let's talk elephants.  And why wouldn't we?- they're amazing creatures, both strong and adorable, and instantly recognisable even when simply designed, as demonstrated here.  I sometimes struggle with baby cards, because I don't really like to do the whole pink/blue thing, so usually head for neutrals.  Likewise with the usual new baby images: bears, prams, nappies, etc don't really do it for me.  But an elephant?  Yep.  Which is why this bundle was at the top of my list when the new Annual Catalogue was released.

The two cards below are a new baby card in Coastal Cabana, and a birthday card for a very special big little girl who has just turned two.  These elephants made the trip all the way to Australia, but it's OK, because they packed their trunks, and I'm sure they'll never forget where they came from 😂🐘



No comments:

Post a Comment