Sunday 23 September 2018

The Badger Family

Scrapbooking.  It's my personal crafting go-to when I need some downtime.  It's like cardmaking, but you get to keep everything! I'm very lucky in that the Badger Cub loves looking back at photographs, so I have the added bonus that I'm making something that we will look at again and again as a family, and enjoy the pictures together.

This layout was something a bit different for me.  I sometimes collage my photos before I order prints, so that I can have 74mmx102mm prints ready for the Memories&More pockets, but a couple of months ago I made one of these collages into a two-frame "comic strip" (with the help of the stickers from PicCollage) and gave it to Mr Badger for his birthday.  When it came to scrapbooking my copy of the print I ended up adding in more around it, and I think it looks really fun and summery!  Certainly a good one to look back on as we head into Autumn, especially as it features my little five year old... who will soon be gone forever because he turns six tomorrow!  Gulp!


No comments:

Post a Comment